Instagram Marketing Running is in progress

Instagram Marketing Running is in progress

 

Instagram Marketing Running is in progress

If you want to work please order me


About this gig

This Gig is designed exclusively for you if you have a small audience, a low engagement rate and not enough time to manage your Instagram account.

 

I'll be your Instagram manager to optimize your account and grow it in terms of engagement.

 

HOW WILL I DO IT?

·       FoIlowing/Unfollowing users (by locations, hashtags or competitor audience)

·       By Liking and Commenting on Relevant Posts.

·       Analyzing your account.

·       Instagram Marketing, Algorithm and Hashtags Research Techniques.

 

WHAT WILL YOU GET?

·       New Targeted Audience Daily.

·       More Profile and Website Clicks.

·       More Likes and Higher Engagement Rate

·       Increase of sales (potentially)

·       Brand recognition and awareness.

 

WHY CHOOSE ME?

·       I will Grow your audience organically and manually without using any bots.

·       Premium support 24/7.

·       4+ Years of experience as Instagram Marketer.

·       Work for PR Team where I have worked with top brands like LG, Spotify UK, BMW UK etc.


WHAT I NEED FROM YOU?

·       Username & Password.

 

If you have any questions or wish to view my prior clients, please message me.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post